Record comfortably in our world class studio outfitted with the top of the line gear and professional audio engineers. BOOK NOW!
Need detailed editing for you Podcast? Let our pro engineers take your recording to the next level. Request a quote today!
Whether you're a brand new podcaster or seasoned vet, Sometimes you need some guidance to help taking your pod to the next level. We're happy to help you!
Why you should record here
We are Brooklyn's premiere studio that's dedicated to podcasting. You'll be hard pressed to find a better studio with better gear suited for podcasting than ours.
We have a super high quality 4k hd camera so you can record video and audio at the same time.
We actually care about the success of your podcast (yes we actually mean that!), which is why we offer a one-time free consultation by phone or in person (After purchase of first session). Our in house producers and engineers have a wealth of experience launching and producing successful podcasts and will look for as many ways to help you as possible.
We have a huge sound fx library that you can use (at no additional cost) to add all the extra feelings moods and vibes to your podcast.
We offer discounts of 20% off your next session if you refer someone to us and they book.
We do our best to promote our podcasters as much as possible on our Facebook, and Instagram pages at no additional charge. (if you want us to promote a specific episode just send us the link).
We will also take pictures every time you come in that you can use for your own social media feeds and we may also post these pictures on our own social media feeds as well with links and tags to yours. (but if you don't want us to post any pictures, let us know)
Do really need anymore reasons? BOOK NOW!
COVID 19 SAFETY INFO& protocols
1. We are no longer checking vaccination status and masking is strongly still encouraged but is no longer required.
2.We are still not allowing any non-participating guests at this time. Meaning everyone in attendance must be a speaker or directly involved in the production e.g (camera man, producer, timekeeper etc...) This means no extra guests of any kind..
3. Once your session is over, we kindly ask that you leave the premises as quickly as possible. In the past we've tended to let people linger but for the foreseeable future we ask that you begin to make your way out as soon as possible. This helps us protect everybody as well as our neighbors in the building.
3. We ask that during this time you do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your session. Wish to minimize the amount or people on the premises at one time.
4. We will be disinfecting the studio in between sessions. This means disinfecting headphones, mics, mic arms, chair arms, the main table, refrigerator door, and studio door handles, and any other high touch areas before every session
5. To help with airborne pathogens A low noise Air Purifier with a HEPA Filter will be running during all sessions
6. In addition we have purchased disposable microphone covers which will be discarded and replaced at the end of each session.
7. Our entire staff is vaccinated and boosted. We can be masked during the session upon request.
8. Hand sanitizer will also be available to all clients upon request.
9. If you have been sick or know that you have contracted Covid-19 and haven't been fully recovered for at least 3 weeks, we ask that you do not book a session until you have been recovered for a minimum of 3 weeks. In addition, if you knowingly have come into contact with someone who has Covid-19, we also ask that you please refrain from booking a session for at least 3 weeks.
10. If you experience a random cough or sneeze in studio, we won't give you the stink eye, BUT we ask that you please cough or sneeze off mic and into your elbow.
Whether you have a question or ready to book a session?
fill out the contact form below & we’ll get you back to you asap
for more immediate inquiries please call us at 513.781.9692