Record comfortably in our world class studio outfitted with the top of the line gear and professional audio engineers. BOOK NOW!
Need detailed editing for you Podcast? Let our pro engineers take your recording to the next level. BOOK NOW!
Got an Idea for a podcast but need creative help getting it off the ground? Don't worry, we got you! Our producers can help make your idea a reality. Contact us with your idea HERE.
Why you should record here
We are Brooklyn's premiere studio that's dedicated to podcasting. You'll be hard pressed to find a better studio with better gear suited for podcasting than ours.
We have a super high quality 4k hd camera so you can record video and audio at the same time.
We actually care about the success of your podcast (yes we actually mean that!), which is why we offer a one-time free consultation by phone or in person (After purchase of first session). Our in house producers and engineers have a wealth of experience launching and producing successful podcasts and will look for as many ways to help you as possible.
We have a huge sound fx library that you can use (at no additional cost) to add all the extra feelings moods and vibes to your podcast.
We have a great referral program where we offer 10% off your next session if someone you referred books a session a with us.
We also offer up to 10% off your session if allow us to advertise on your podcast with a 15 sec. pre and/or post roll. This not only gives you a discount on your session but it also adds some legitimacy in the minds of your listeners if you don't currently have sponsors.***CONTACT FOR DETAILS***
We do our best to promote our podcasters as much as possible on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages at no additional charge. (if you want us to promote a specific episode just send us the link).
We will also take pictures every time you come in that you can use for your own social media feeds and we may also post these pictures on our own social media feeds as well with links and tags to yours. (but if you don't want us to post any pictures, let us know)
Do really need anymore reasons? BOOK NOW!
COVID 19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
1. We are not allowing any non-participating guests at this time. Meaning everyone in attendance must be a speaker or directly involved in the production e.g (camera man, producer, timekeeper etc...) This means no extra guests of any kind NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Once your session is over, we kindly ask that you leave the premises as quickly as possible. In the past we've tended to let people linger but for the foreseeable future we ask that you begin to make your way out as soon as possible. This helps us protect everybody as well as our neighbors in the building.
3. Temperature checks will be given to all clients and staff prior to entering the studio. Anyone exhibiting a temperature at or above 100.4 will be not be permitted in the studio (NO EXCEPTIONS). If you are not permitted in the studio due to a high temperature you will be able to reschedule their session one time, no earlier than 3 weeks after their initial session date.
4. All clients and staff are required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds prior to entering the studio.
5. We ask that during this time you do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your session. Wish to minimize the amount or people on the premises at one time.
6. We will be disinfecting the studio in between sessions. This means disinfecting headphones, mics, mic arms, chair arms, the main table, refrigerator door, and studio door handles, and any other high touch areas before every session
7. To help with airborne pathogens A low noise Air Purifier with a HEPA Filter will be running during all sessions
8. In addition we have purchased disposable microphone covers which will be discarded and replaced at the end of each session.
9. All staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves during sessions for the foreseeable future.
10. Hand sanitizer will also be available to all clients upon request.
11. If you have been sick or know that you have contracted Covid-19 and haven't been fully recovered for at least 3 weeks, we ask that you do not book a session until you have been recovered for a minimum of 3 weeks. In addition, if you knowingly have come into contact with someone who has Covid-19, we also ask that you please refrain from booking a session for at least 3 weeks.
12. If you experience a random cough or sneeze in studio, we won't give you the stink eye, BUT we ask that you please cough or sneeze off mic and into your elbow.
13. Cash payments of any kind will no longer be accepted. We will only be accepting payment only via Credit or Debit Card, Paypal, and Venmo
14. No food of any kind will be permitted in the studio at this time and our reusable cups will no longer be in use but paper cups will be available
Whether you have a question or ready to book a session?
fill out the contact form below & we’ll get you back to you asap
for more immediate inquiries please call us at